A Dual-Response Rotaxane Based on a 1,2,3-Triazole Ring as a Novel Recognition Station
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 47, pages 13253–13262, December 7, 2009
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Zhou, W., Lv, J., Yin, X., Li, Y., Liu, H. and Li, Y. (2009), A Dual-Response Rotaxane Based on a 1,2,3-Triazole Ring as a Novel Recognition Station. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 13253–13262. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901841
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2009
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20531060, 20831160507, 10874187, 20873155, 20721061
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China
- NSFC-DFG. Grant Number: TRR 61
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!