Amino Acid Based Low-Molecular-Weight Ionogels as Efficient Dye-Adsorbing Agents and Templates for the Synthesis of TiO2 Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1493–1505, February 1, 2010
How to Cite
Dutta, S., Das, D., Dasgupta, A. and Das, P. K. (2010), Amino Acid Based Low-Molecular-Weight Ionogels as Efficient Dye-Adsorbing Agents and Templates for the Synthesis of TiO2 Nanoparticles. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 1493–1505. doi: 10.1002/chem.200901917
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2009
- Ramanna Fellowship. Grant Number: SR/S1/RFPC-04/2006
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!