A Combined Theoretical and Experimental Investigation on the Enantioselective Oxidation of Aryl Benzyl Sulfides in the Presence of a Chiral Titanium Catalyst
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 15, Issue 48, pages 13417–13426, December 14, 2009
How to Cite
Naso, F., Capozzi, Maria Annunziata M., Bottoni, A., Calvaresi, M., Bertolasi, V., Capitelli, F. and Cardellicchio, C. (2009), A Combined Theoretical and Experimental Investigation on the Enantioselective Oxidation of Aryl Benzyl Sulfides in the Presence of a Chiral Titanium Catalyst. Chem. Eur. J., 15: 13417–13426. doi: 10.1002/chem.200902110
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
- MIUR Rome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!