Positionally Isomeric Organic Gelators: Structure–Gelation Study, Racemic versus Enantiomeric Gelators, and Solvation Effects
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 3066–3082, March 8, 2010
How to Cite
Čaplar, V., Frkanec, L., Vujičić, N. Š. and Žinić, M. (2010), Positionally Isomeric Organic Gelators: Structure–Gelation Study, Racemic versus Enantiomeric Gelators, and Solvation Effects. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 3066–3082. doi: 10.1002/chem.200902342
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education, and Sport. Grant Number: 098-0982904-2912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!