Functionalization of Organic Molecules by Transition-Metal-Catalyzed C(sp3)H Activation
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 2654–2672, March 1, 2010
How to Cite
Jazzar, R., Hitce, J., Renaudat, A., Sofack-Kreutzer, J. and Baudoin, O. (2010), Functionalization of Organic Molecules by Transition-Metal-Catalyzed C(sp3)H Activation. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 2654–2672. doi: 10.1002/chem.200902374
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Institut de Chimie des Substances Naturelles
- Région Rhône-Alpes
Vol. 17, Issue 46, 12846, Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!