Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization Based Pore-Size-Selective Functionalization of Glycidyl Methacrylate Based Monolithic Media: Access to Size-Stable Nanoparticles for Ligand-Free Metal Catalysis
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 4650–4658, April 19, 2010
How to Cite
Bandari, R., Höche, T., Prager, A., Dirnberger, K. and Buchmeiser, Michael R. (2010), Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization Based Pore-Size-Selective Functionalization of Glycidyl Methacrylate Based Monolithic Media: Access to Size-Stable Nanoparticles for Ligand-Free Metal Catalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 4650–4658. doi: 10.1002/chem.200902654
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: BU 2174/1-1, BU 2174/1-2
- Free State of Saxony
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!