Noncovalent Functionalization, Exfoliation, and Solubilization of Graphene in Water by Employing a Fluorescent Coronene Carboxylate
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 2700–2704, March 1, 2010
How to Cite
Ghosh, A., Rao, K. Venkata., George, Subi J. and Rao, C. N. R. (2010), Noncovalent Functionalization, Exfoliation, and Solubilization of Graphene in Water by Employing a Fluorescent Coronene Carboxylate. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 2700–2704. doi: 10.1002/chem.200902828
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- Department of Science and Technology
Vol. 17, Issue 48, 13380, Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!