Transcription of Chirality in the Organogel Systems Dictates the Enantiodifferentiating Photodimerization of Substituted Anthracene
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3676–3689, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Dawn, A., Shiraki, T., Haraguchi, S., Sato, H., Sada, K. and Shinkai, S. (2010), Transcription of Chirality in the Organogel Systems Dictates the Enantiodifferentiating Photodimerization of Substituted Anthracene. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 3676–3689. doi: 10.1002/chem.200902936
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2009
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 19022031, 20045014, 20685010, 20245036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!