Reversible Dimerization of EGFR Revealed by Single-Molecule Fluorescence Imaging Using Quantum Dots
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 1186–1192, January 25, 2010
How to Cite
Kawashima, N., Nakayama, K., Itoh, K., Itoh, T., Ishikawa, M. and Biju, V. (2010), Reversible Dimerization of EGFR Revealed by Single-Molecule Fluorescence Imaging Using Quantum Dots. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 1186–1192. doi: 10.1002/chem.200902963
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!