Synthesis and Photovoltaic Properties of Cyclopentadithiophene-Based Low-Bandgap Copolymers That Contain Electron-Withdrawing Thiazole Derivatives
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3743–3752, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Jung, I. H., Yu, J., Jeong, E., Kim, J., Kwon, S., Kong, H., Lee, K., Woo, H. and Shim, H.-K. (2010), Synthesis and Photovoltaic Properties of Cyclopentadithiophene-Based Low-Bandgap Copolymers That Contain Electron-Withdrawing Thiazole Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 3743–3752. doi: 10.1002/chem.200903064
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2009
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: K20607000004-09A0500-00410, M2009010025
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE), Republic of Korea
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R11-2007-050-02003-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!