Synthesis and Photovoltaic Properties of Cyclopentadithiophene-Based Low-Bandgap Copolymers That Contain Electron-Withdrawing Thiazole Derivatives
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3743–3752, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Jung, I. H., Yu, J., Jeong, E., Kim, J., Kwon, S., Kong, H., Lee, K., Woo, H. and Shim, H.-K. (2010), Synthesis and Photovoltaic Properties of Cyclopentadithiophene-Based Low-Bandgap Copolymers That Contain Electron-Withdrawing Thiazole Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 3743–3752. doi: 10.1002/chem.200903064
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2009
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: K20607000004-09A0500-00410, M2009010025
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE), Republic of Korea
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R11-2007-050-02003-0
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.