Preparation and Characterization of a Bifunctional Aldolase/Kinase Enzyme: A More Efficient Biocatalyst for CC Bond Formation
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 4018–4030, April 6, 2010
How to Cite
Iturrate, L., Sánchez-Moreno, I., Oroz-Guinea, I., Pérez-Gil, J. and García-Junceda, E. (2010), Preparation and Characterization of a Bifunctional Aldolase/Kinase Enzyme: A More Efficient Biocatalyst for CC Bond Formation . Chem. Eur. J., 16: 4018–4030. doi: 10.1002/chem.200903096
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2007-67403/BQU, BIO2009-09694, CSD2007-00010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!