Dipolar Compounds Containing Fluorene and a Heteroaromatic Ring as the Conjugating Bridge for High-Performance Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 3184–3193, March 8, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Hsu, Y.-C., Chou, H.-H., Thomas, K. R. Justin., Lin, Jiann T. and Hsu, C.-P. (2010), Dipolar Compounds Containing Fluorene and a Heteroaromatic Ring as the Conjugating Bridge for High-Performance Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 3184–3193. doi: 10.1002/chem.200903151
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
- National Science Council
- Academia Sinica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!