Small Noncytotoxic Carbon Nano-Onions: First Covalent Functionalization with Biomolecules
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 4870–4880, April 26, 2010
How to Cite
Luszczyn, J., Plonska-Brzezinska, Marta E., Palkar, A., Dubis, Alina T., Simionescu, A., Simionescu, Dan T., Kalska-Szostko, B., Winkler, K. and Echegoyen, L. (2010), Small Noncytotoxic Carbon Nano-Onions: First Covalent Functionalization with Biomolecules. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 4870–4880. doi: 10.1002/chem.200903277
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- State Committee for Scientific Research, Poland. Grant Numbers: N N204 111535, N N204 246435, N N204 374733
- National Science Foundation, USA. Grant Number: DMR-0809129
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!