Stabilization of HHeF by Complexation: Is it a Really Viable Strategy?
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 21, pages 6257–6264, June 1, 2010
How to Cite
Giordani, M., Antoniotti, P. and Grandinetti, F. (2010), Stabilization of HHeF by Complexation: Is it a Really Viable Strategy?. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 6257–6264. doi: 10.1002/chem.200903282
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2009
- Università degli Studi di Torino
- Università della Tuscia
- Italian Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!