A Conjugated Thiophene-Based Rotaxane: Synthesis, Spectroscopy, and Modeling
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 3933–3941, April 6, 2010
How to Cite
Zalewski, L., Wykes, M., Brovelli, S., Bonini, M., Breiner, T., Kastler, M., Dötz, F., Beljonne, D., Anderson, Harry L., Cacialli, F. and Samorì, P. (2010), A Conjugated Thiophene-Based Rotaxane: Synthesis, Spectroscopy, and Modeling. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 3933–3941. doi: 10.1002/chem.200903353
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- EC Marie Curie projects. Grant Numbers: MRTN-CT-2006-036040, PITN-CT-2009-238177
- EC FP7 ONE-P large-scale project. Grant Number: 212311
- NanoSci-E+ project
- ESF-SONS2-SUPRAMATES project
- International Center for Frontier Research in Chemistry
- Belgian Federal Governement
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!