Enantioselective Synthesis of Cyclopentene Carbaldehydes by a Direct Multicatalytic Cascade Sequence: Carbocyclization of Aldehydes with Alkynes
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1750–1753, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Jensen, Kim L., Franke, Patrick T., Arróniz, C., Kobbelgaard, S. and Jørgensen, K. (2010), Enantioselective Synthesis of Cyclopentene Carbaldehydes by a Direct Multicatalytic Cascade Sequence: Carbocyclization of Aldehydes with Alkynes. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 1750–1753. doi: 10.1002/chem.200903405
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- The Danish National Research Foundation
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!