Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of 3-Amino-2-oxindole Derivatives: Catalytic Asymmetric α-Amination of 3-Substituted 2-Oxindoles with a Chiral Scandium Complex
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 6632–6637, June 11, 2010
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Wang, Z., Bai, S., Shen, K., Chen, D., Liu, X., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2010), Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of 3-Amino-2-oxindole Derivatives: Catalytic Asymmetric α-Amination of 3-Substituted 2-Oxindoles with a Chiral Scandium Complex. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 6632–6637. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000126
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732003, 20872097
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRT0846
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!