Chirally Functionalized Hollow Nanospheres Containing L-Prolinamide: Synthesis and Asymmetric Catalysis
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 26, pages 7852–7858, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Gao, J., Liu, J., Tang, J., Jiang, D., Li, B. and Yang, Q. (2010), Chirally Functionalized Hollow Nanospheres Containing L-Prolinamide: Synthesis and Asymmetric Catalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 7852–7858. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000161
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873144, 2009CB623503, 2010CB833300
- Programme Strategic Scientific Alliances between China and the Netherlands. Grant Number: 2008DFB50130
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.