Hybrid Porous Materials with High Surface Area Derived from Bromophenylethenyl-Functionalized Cubic Siloxane-Based Building Units
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 20, pages 6006–6014, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Chaikittisilp, W., Sugawara, A., Shimojima, A. and Okubo, T. (2010), Hybrid Porous Materials with High Surface Area Derived from Bromophenylethenyl-Functionalized Cubic Siloxane-Based Building Units. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 6006–6014. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000249
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!