Cu and Au Metal–Organic Frameworks Bridge the Gap between Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysts for Alkene Cyclopropanation Reactions
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor José Barluenga for his 70th birthday
Volume 16, Issue 32, pages 9789–9795, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Corma, A., Iglesias, M., Llabrés i Xamena, Francesc X. and Sánchez, F. (2010), Cu and Au Metal–Organic Frameworks Bridge the Gap between Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysts for Alkene Cyclopropanation Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 9789–9795. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000278
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
- Dirección General de Investigación Científica y Técnica of Spain. Grant Numbers: MAT2006-14274-C02-01, MAT2006-14274-C02-02
- Consolider Ingenio 2010-MULTICAT
- PROMETEO Project from the Generalitat Valenciana and Fundación Areces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!