Gold Sulfide Nanoclusters: A Unique Core-In-Cage Structure
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 4999–5003, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, D.-e., Walter, M. and Dai, S. (2010), Gold Sulfide Nanoclusters: A Unique Core-In-Cage Structure. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 4999–5003. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000327
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2010
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
- Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!