Gold Sulfide Nanoclusters: A Unique Core-In-Cage Structure
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 4999–5003, May 3, 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, D.-e., Walter, M. and Dai, S. (2010), Gold Sulfide Nanoclusters: A Unique Core-In-Cage Structure. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 4999–5003. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000327
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2010
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
- Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.