Studies of 2-Azaazulenium Derivatives: Unsymmetrical Trimethine Cyanine Dyes Bearing a 2-Azaazulenium Moiety as One of the Terminal Groups
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 29, pages 8773–8784, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Bricks, J., Ryabitskii, A. and Kachkovskii, A. (2010), Studies of 2-Azaazulenium Derivatives: Unsymmetrical Trimethine Cyanine Dyes Bearing a 2-Azaazulenium Moiety as One of the Terminal Groups. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 8773–8784. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000366
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!