Cationic Reverse Micelles Create Water with Super Hydrogen-Bond-Donor Capacity for Enzymatic Catalysis: Hydrolysis of 2-Naphthyl Acetate by α-Chymotrypsin
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 29, pages 8887–8893, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Moyano, F., Falcone, R. Dario., Mejuto, J. C., Silber, Juana J. and Correa , N. Mariano. (2010), Cationic Reverse Micelles Create Water with Super Hydrogen-Bond-Donor Capacity for Enzymatic Catalysis: Hydrolysis of 2-Naphthyl Acetate by α-Chymotrypsin. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 8887–8893. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000437
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas
- Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Técnica
- Agencia Córdoba Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!