Preparation of Organoaluminum Reagents from Propargylic Bromides and Aluminum Activated by PbCl2 and Their Regio- and Diastereoselective Addition to Carbonyl Derivatives
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor José Barluenga for his 70th birthday
Volume 16, Issue 32, pages 9829–9834, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Guo, L.-N., Gao, H., Mayer, P. and Knochel, P. (2010), Preparation of Organoaluminum Reagents from Propargylic Bromides and Aluminum Activated by PbCl2 and Their Regio- and Diastereoselective Addition to Carbonyl Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 9829–9834. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000523
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2010
- Humboldt Foundation
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council
- Chemetall GmbH
- BASF AG
Vol. 17, Issue 45, 12536, Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!