Highly Ordered Mesoporous Cobalt Oxide Nanostructures: Synthesis, Characterisation, Magnetic Properties, and Applications for Electrochemical Energy Devices
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 36, pages 11020–11027, September 24, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, G., Liu, H., Horvat, J., Wang, B., Qiao, S., Park, J. and Ahn, H. (2010), Highly Ordered Mesoporous Cobalt Oxide Nanostructures: Synthesis, Characterisation, Magnetic Properties, and Applications for Electrochemical Energy Devices. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 11020–11027. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000562
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0772999
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R32-2008-000-20093-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!