Density Functional Calculations of 55Mn, 14N and 13C Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Parameters Support an Energetically Feasible Model System for the S2 State of the Oxygen-Evolving Complex of Photosystem II
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 34, pages 10424–10438, September 10, 2010
How to Cite
Schinzel, S., Schraut, J., Arbuznikov, Alexei V., Siegbahn, Per E. M. and Kaupp, M. (2010), Density Functional Calculations of 55Mn, 14N and 13C Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Parameters Support an Energetically Feasible Model System for the S2 State of the Oxygen-Evolving Complex of Photosystem II. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 10424–10438. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000584
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: KA 1187/9-2, KA 1187/12-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- German Academic Exchange Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!