Self-Assembled Ultralong Chiral Nanotubes and Tuning of Their Chirality Through the Mixing of Enantiomeric Components
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 27, pages 8034–8040, July 19, 2010
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Li, Y., Duan, P. and Liu, M. (2010), Self-Assembled Ultralong Chiral Nanotubes and Tuning of Their Chirality Through the Mixing of Enantiomeric Components. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 8034–8040. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000595
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808005, 2006CB932101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20533050, 20773141
- Fund of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!