Preparation of Core–Shell-Structured Nanoparticles (with a Noble-Metal or Metal Oxide Core and a Chromia Shell) and Their Application in Water Splitting by Means of Visible Light
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 26, pages 7750–7759, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Maeda, K., Sakamoto, N., Ikeda, T., Ohtsuka, H., Xiong, A., Lu, D., Kanehara, M., Teranishi, T. and Domen, K. (2010), Preparation of Core–Shell-Structured Nanoparticles (with a Noble-Metal or Metal Oxide Core and a Chromia Shell) and Their Application in Water Splitting by Means of Visible Light. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 7750–7759. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000616
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- 21st Century Center of Excellence (COE)
- Research and Development in a New Interdisciplinary Field Based on Nanotechnology and Materials Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!