Preparation of Core–Shell-Structured Nanoparticles (with a Noble-Metal or Metal Oxide Core and a Chromia Shell) and Their Application in Water Splitting by Means of Visible Light
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 26, pages 7750–7759, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Maeda, K., Sakamoto, N., Ikeda, T., Ohtsuka, H., Xiong, A., Lu, D., Kanehara, M., Teranishi, T. and Domen, K. (2010), Preparation of Core–Shell-Structured Nanoparticles (with a Noble-Metal or Metal Oxide Core and a Chromia Shell) and Their Application in Water Splitting by Means of Visible Light. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 7750–7759. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000616
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- 21st Century Center of Excellence (COE)
- Research and Development in a New Interdisciplinary Field Based on Nanotechnology and Materials Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.