A Computational Study of Rhodium Pincer Complexes with Classical and Nonclassical Hydride Centres as Catalysts for the Hydroamination of Ethylene with Ammonia
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 30, pages 9203–9214, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Uhe, A., Hölscher, M. and Leitner, W. (2010), A Computational Study of Rhodium Pincer Complexes with Classical and Nonclassical Hydride Centres as Catalysts for the Hydroamination of Ethylene with Ammonia. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 9203–9214. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000669
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
- German–Isreal-Coorporation Project. Grant Number: DIP G7.1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!