Triazine-Based Polymers as Nanostructured Supports for the Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1052–1057, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Chan-Thaw, C. E., Villa, A., Prati, L. and Thomas, A. (2011), Triazine-Based Polymers as Nanostructured Supports for the Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 1052–1057. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000675
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
- UniCat Cluster of Excellence
- Fondazione Cariplo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!