On leave from the Department of Process Engineering, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 35017 Tarifa Gran Canaria, Canary Islands (Spain)
Application of AC-SECM in Corrosion Science: Local Visualisation of Inhibitor Films on Active Metals for Corrosion Protection†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 905–911, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Pähler, M., Santana, J. J., Schuhmann, W. and Souto, R. M. (2011), Application of AC-SECM in Corrosion Science: Local Visualisation of Inhibitor Films on Active Metals for Corrosion Protection. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 905–911. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000689
AC-SECM: alternating-current scanning electrochemical microscopy.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- MICINN. Grant Number: HA2006-0077
- DFG. Grant Number: SCHU 929/9-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!