New-Phased Metastable V2O3 Porous Urchinlike Micronanostructures: Facile Synthesis and Application in Aqueous Lithium Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 384–391, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Zheng, L., Wu, C., Qi, F. and Xie, Y. (2011), New-Phased Metastable V2O3 Porous Urchinlike Micronanostructures: Facile Synthesis and Application in Aqueous Lithium Ion Batteries. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 384–391. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000691
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939901
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 90922016, 10979047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!