Calculated Hydride and Fluoride Affinities of a Series of Carbenium and Silylium Cations in the Gas Phase and in C6H5Cl Solution
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 634–640, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Gusev, D. G. and Ozerov, O. V. (2011), Calculated Hydride and Fluoride Affinities of a Series of Carbenium and Silylium Cations in the Gas Phase and in C6H5Cl Solution. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 634–640. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000696
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Department of Energy
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02–06ER15815
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.