A General pH-Responsive Supramolecular Nanovalve Based on Mesoporous Organosilica Hollow Nanospheres
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 29, pages 8641–8646, August 2, 2010
How to Cite
Guo, W., Wang, J., Lee, S.-J., Dong, F., Park, S. and Ha, C.-S. (2010), A General pH-Responsive Supramolecular Nanovalve Based on Mesoporous Organosilica Hollow Nanospheres. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 8641–8646. doi: 10.1002/chem.201000980
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2010
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea. Grant Number: 2009-0078791
- Korea–China Joint Research Center Program. Grant Number: K20807000001-09B1200-00110
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Korea
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.