SERS=surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
Ultrasensitive SERS Detection of TNT by Imprinting Molecular Recognition Using a New Type of Stable Substrate†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 42, pages 12683–12693, November 8, 2010
How to Cite
Yang, L., Ma, L., Chen, G., Liu, J. and Tian, Z.-Q. (2010), Ultrasensitive SERS Detection of TNT by Imprinting Molecular Recognition Using a New Type of Stable Substrate. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 12683–12693. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001053
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936603, 2009CB939902
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20070420739
- Hi-tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z330
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10635070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!