SERS=surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
Ultrasensitive SERS Detection of TNT by Imprinting Molecular Recognition Using a New Type of Stable Substrate†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 42, pages 12683–12693, November 8, 2010
How to Cite
Yang, L., Ma, L., Chen, G., Liu, J. and Tian, Z.-Q. (2010), Ultrasensitive SERS Detection of TNT by Imprinting Molecular Recognition Using a New Type of Stable Substrate. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 12683–12693. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001053
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936603, 2009CB939902
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20070420739
- Hi-tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z330
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10635070
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.