Magnetic Electrochemiluminescent Fe3O4/CdSe–CdS Nanoparticle/Polyelectrolyte Nanocomposite for Highly Efficient Immunosensing of a Cancer Biomarker
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 641–648, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Jie, G., Wang, L. and Zhang, S. (2011), Magnetic Electrochemiluminescent Fe3O4/CdSe–CdS Nanoparticle/Polyelectrolyte Nanocomposite for Highly Efficient Immunosensing of a Cancer Biomarker. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 641–648. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001128
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20975058
- National Research Foundation for Postdoctoral Students. Grant Number: 20090451288
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!