Diverse Structures and Magnetism of Cobalt(II) and Manganese(II) Compounds with Mixed Azido and Carboxylato Bridges Induced by Methylpyridinium Carboxylates
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1040–1051, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Jia, Q.-X., Tian, H., Zhang, J.-Y. and Gao, E.-Q. (2011), Diverse Structures and Magnetism of Cobalt(II) and Manganese(II) Compounds with Mixed Azido and Carboxylato Bridges Induced by Methylpyridinium Carboxylates. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 1040–1051. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001151
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20771038, 91022017
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B409
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.