CN-Box = Cyanobis(oxazoline).
Enantioselective Reduction of Ketones and Imines Catalyzed by (CN-Box)ReV–Oxo Complexes†
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Special Issue: Conference Issue: 3rd European Chemistry Congress, Nürnberg
Volume 16, Issue 31, pages 9555–9562, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Nolin, Kristine A., Ahn, Richard W., Kobayashi, Y., Kennedy-Smith, Joshua J. and Toste, F. Dean. (2010), Enantioselective Reduction of Ketones and Imines Catalyzed by (CN-Box)ReV–Oxo Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 9555–9562. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001164
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2010
- NIHGMS. Grant Number: GM074774
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation and Research Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!