Can Enantioselectivity be Computed in Enthalpic Barrierless Reactions? The Case of CuI-Catalyzed Cyclopropanation of Alkenes
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 529–539, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
García, J. I., Jiménez-Osés, G. and Mayoral, J. A. (2011), Can Enantioselectivity be Computed in Enthalpic Barrierless Reactions? The Case of CuI-Catalyzed Cyclopropanation of Alkenes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 529–539. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001262
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-05138, CSD 2006-0003
- European Social Fund (ESF)
- Gobierno de Aragón
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!