Surface-Initiated Atom-Transfer Radical Polymerization of 4-Acetoxystyrene for Immunosensing
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 976–983, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Yuan, L., Wu, Y., Shi, H. and Liu, S. (2011), Surface-Initiated Atom-Transfer Radical Polymerization of 4-Acetoxystyrene for Immunosensing. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 976–983. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001271
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB732400, 21035002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20875013, BK2010059
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province, Technology Support Program of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: SBE200900289
- Specialized Research Funds for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200802860035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!