Diastereo- and Enantioselective Hydrogenation of α-Amino-β-Keto Ester Hydrochlorides Catalyzed by an Iridium Complex with MeO-BIPHEP and NaBArF: Catalytic Cycle and Five-Membered Chelation Mechanism of Asymmetric Hydrogenation
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 39, pages 11954–11962, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Maeda, T., Makino, K., Iwasaki, M. and Hamada, Y. (2010), Diastereo- and Enantioselective Hydrogenation of α-Amino-β-Keto Ester Hydrochlorides Catalyzed by an Iridium Complex with MeO-BIPHEP and NaBArF: Catalytic Cycle and Five-Membered Chelation Mechanism of Asymmetric Hydrogenation. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 11954–11962. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001298
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!