Halide-Guided Oligo(aryl-triazole-amide)s Foldamers: Receptors for Multiple Halide Ions
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 613–619, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Xiang, J. and Jiang, H. (2011), Halide-Guided Oligo(aryl-triazole-amide)s Foldamers: Receptors for Multiple Halide Ions. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 613–619. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001560
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20772127, 20972164
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930802
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.