Formation of Metal-Assisted Stable Double Helices in Dimers of Cyclic Bis-Tetrapyrroles that Exhibit Spring-Like Motion
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 38, pages 11653–11661, October 11, 2010
How to Cite
Hashimoto, T., Nishimura, T., Lim, J. M., Kim, D. and Maeda, H. (2010), Formation of Metal-Assisted Stable Double Helices in Dimers of Cyclic Bis-Tetrapyrroles that Exhibit Spring-Like Motion. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 11653–11661. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001605
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 19750122
- Scientific Research on Innovation Areas. Grant Number: 22108533
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
- Ritsumeikan R-GIRO project. Grant Number: 2008-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!