One-Pot Tandem Catalysis: A Concise Route to Fused Bicyclic Scaffolds from Acyclic β-Ketoesters and Alkynyl Aldehydes
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 39, pages 11813–11817, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, L., Wei, L., Lu, Y. and Zhang, J. (2010), One-Pot Tandem Catalysis: A Concise Route to Fused Bicyclic Scaffolds from Acyclic β-Ketoesters and Alkynyl Aldehydes. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 11813–11817. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001729
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20702015
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
- Ministry of Education of PRC
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!