These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dispersing Carbon Nanotubes with Graphene Oxide in Water and Synergistic Effects between Graphene Derivatives
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 35, pages 10653–10658, September 17, 2010
How to Cite
Qiu, L., Yang, X., Gou, X., Yang, W., Ma, Z.-F., Wallace, G. G. and Li, D. (2010), Dispersing Carbon Nanotubes with Graphene Oxide in Water and Synergistic Effects between Graphene Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 10653–10658. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001771
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2010
- Australian Research Council
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2007CB209705
Vol. 17, Issue 47, 13117, Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!