A New Entry into Aluminum Chemistry: [L1AlMe]⋅THF, a Versatile Building Block for Bimetallic and Polymetallic Complexes
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 890–894, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Sarish, S. P., Nekoueishahraki, B., Jana, A., Roesky, H. W., Schulz, T. and Stalke, D. (2011), A New Entry into Aluminum Chemistry: [L1AlMe]⋅THF, a Versatile Building Block for Bimetallic and Polymetallic Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 890–894. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001809
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!